[Gluster-users] Mechanisms for automatic management of Gluster

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 05:26:33 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Anand Avati <avati at gluster.org> wrote:
> James,
> This is the right way to think about the problem. I have more specific
> comments in the script, but just wanted to let you know this is a great
> start.
>
> Thanks!

Thanks... So I'd like to solve these problems, but I think I need some
heavy lifting help with some of the algorithms... If I had all of
those answers today, I would probably have most of the management
features for 4.0 working (via puppet-gluster) in a week. Not sure if
you're interested in working on this. Please feel free to use the code
and test case infrastructure as a template.

Cheers!