[Gluster-users] Pausing rebalance

Franco Broi franco.broi at iongeo.com
Tue Dec 10 06:32:46 UTC 2013

Thanks for clearing that up. I had to wait about 30 minutes for all
rebalancing activity to cease, then I was able to add a new brick.

What does it use to migrate the files? The copy rate was pretty slow
considering both bricks were on the same server, I only saw about
200MB/Sec. Each brick is a 16 disk ZFS raidz2, copying with dd I can get
well over 500MB/Sec.