[Gluster-users] Ubuntu GlusterFS in Production

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Dec 5 13:49:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

Is anyone using GlusterFS on Ubuntu in production?  Specifically, I'm looking at using the NFS portion of it over a bonded interface.  I believe I'll get better speed than user the gluster client across a single interface.

Setup:

3 servers running KVM (about 24 VM's)
2 NAS boxes running Ubuntu (13.04 and 13.10)

Since Gluster NFS does server side replication, I'll put replication data over a different nic than user data.

Gerald

ps: I had this setup with 3.2, but it proved unstable under load.