[Gluster-users] Gluster caching behaviour

Nguyen Viet Cuong mrcuongnv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:25:17 UTC 2013

Hi Diep,

You can check it out in the slide from Red Hat or conduct the benchmark by
yourself which simulates the high-load environment. I saw the positive
effects of changing the swappiness and the scheduler for block devices, for
example. I will share the benchmark results when I have new storage for
testing.

FYI, the enterprise-storage profile for "tuned" will change most of the
options mentioned by Lanning as well as other options such as elevator.

Regards,
Cuong