[Gluster-users] GlusterFS was removed from Fedora EPEL

Paul Simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Wed Dec 4 13:22:22 UTC 2013

Hi Nguyen,

We also have fixed using 3.2.7 for production - it works well for us.

I was thinking to upgrade to 3.4.x in the next month or so. I'd like to
understand more - how many people are actually using 3.4.1? Can anyone
(users) or from gluster/redhat chime in here - would be reassuring to hear
that the latest version is also the greatest..

Regards,

Paul