[Gluster-users] Invisible Files?

Alan Simpson alanhs at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:06:35 UTC 2013

Hello List,

I am a relative newbie to gluster so I wonder if someone could help me to troubleshoot a problem. I appear to have invisible files. The following illustrates:-
ls -la
total 92
drwxr-xr-x.  7 root root 8192 Dec  3 08:53 .
drwxr-xr-x.  4 root root 8192 Nov 28 12:12 ..
drwx------. 12 root root 8192 Nov 28 12:20 def.com
drwx------. 12 root root 8192 Nov 28 12:19 ghi.com
drwx------. 12 root root 8192 Nov 28 12:19 jkl.com
drwx------. 12 root root 8192 Nov 28 12:20 xyz.com
[root at ww04h06 domains]# mkdir abc.com
mkdir: cannot create directory `abc.com': File exists
[root at ww04h06 domains]#

The directory abc.com does not appear in the ls but I cant create it with the second. This folder is a glusterfs mount from a distributed pair of gluster bricks.

Where should I start looking?

Thanks!

Alan