[Gluster-users] Hardware Sizing Requirments

Whit Blauvelt whit.gluster at transpect.com
Wed Aug 28 14:11:45 UTC 2013

Bobby,

I'm not the one who can say. But those who can will need to know much more
than you've specified. What kind of drives are you using, with what
controllers? What's are the network components between your two nodes? What
is the range of file sizes, in what distribution over that range? How many
simultaneous reads and writes do you expect on average, and at peak? How
many simultaneous users will there be? What sorts of daemons and services
will the file storage support?

Best,
Whit