[Gluster-users] Volume creation fails with "prefix of it is already part of a volume"

Anand Avati anand.avati at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 18:02:20 UTC 2013

Please provide the output of the following commands on the respective nodes:

on gluster-node1 and gluster-node4:

getfattr -d -e hex -m . /mnt
getfattr -d -e hex -m . /mnt/brick1
getfattr -d -e hex -m . /mnt/brick1/vol_icclab
getfattr -d -e hex -m . /mnt/brick2
getfattr -d -e hex -m . /mnt/brick2/vol_icclab

Thanks,
Avati