[Gluster-users] Geo Replication

YUUNI, OSAY OSMAN O.YUUNI at AFDB.ORG
Thu Aug 15 12:52:23 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have a need to replicate files over the WAN to our backup data centre.  I'm not sure how to go about this though.  I created a volume filenet-geo like so

gluster create volume filenet-geo tn-server:/images sa-server:/images

It create the volume and I had previously generated ssh keys for the replication.

I then issued the commands
gluster volume geo-replication filenet-geo sa-server:/images confg remote_gsynd /user/libexec/glusterfs/gsyncd
gluster volume geo-replication fileneet-geo sa-server:/images start

When I check the status I get faulty.  The directory /images on the source contains the files I want to replicate but when I check the logs I see that it says there are no files.  What am I doing wrong?

TIA

Osay