[Gluster-users] updated GlusterFS-3.4.0 RPMs on download.gluster.org

Deepak C Shetty deepakcs at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Aug 10 14:32:06 UTC 2013

On 08/06/2013 12:10 AM, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:

> New sets of RPMs are on
> http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.4/3.4.0/. Please
> note that there are two new RPMs in the set: glusterfs-libs and
> glusterfs-cli. These are provided to satisfy dependencies for qemu-kvm
> and vdsm.
>
> Anyone who has automated YUM update scripts and the like should check
> them for any requisite changes as the contents of the RPMs have changed.

Kaleb,
    Can you confirm if these newer RPMs (after the -cli and -libs
change) are available in F17 as well ?

I was able to see them in updates-testing repo of F18 and F19 (from the
mirror sites) but F17 doesn't show it, hence the Q
I am not sure if its a issue with the mirror site or its not available
for F17 ?

I need this info before I can change VDSM spec files to reflect the
proper gluster rpm deps for VDSM package

thanx,
deepak
P.S Is there a way to see the repo of fedoraproject.org directly..
everytime i put that it redirects me to the .jp mirror site!