[Gluster-users] i/o errors during remove-brick

Brian Cipriano bcipriano at zerovfx.com
Fri Aug 9 19:27:16 UTC 2013

Hi all -

We're having issues with remove-brick, was hoping for some help.

After running "remove-brick start", when files start to be copied off
the brick, I immediately start to see file access errors. "input/output
error", file permissions like "---------T", moved files missing
completely. After it finishes and I run a "commit", file access is
restored to normal.

I would guess that, though the files are being relocated, the DHT isn't
being updated correctly until the commit?

Has anyone else had this problem? We're running 3.3.1 over here, maybe
this has been fixed in a later version?

Thanks,

--
Brian Cipriano