[Gluster-users] Installation Problems

YUUNI, OSAY OSMAN O.YUUNI at AFDB.ORG
Wed Aug 7 08:05:46 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to install GlusterFS and have run into an issue I don't know how to resolve.  When I run  ./configure --enable-fusermount it goes through the lines of checking and then throws up the error below.

./configure: line 15498: syntax error near unexpected token `2.6.19'
./configure: line 15498: `    AM_PATH_XML2(2.6.19)'

I'm not sure what the issue is.  I saw a bug reported on RedHat bugzilla on the same issue but haven't got a resolution.  Can anyone help?

Osay