[Gluster-users] Where is glusterfs Q&A forum?

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Fri Aug 2 15:50:33 UTC 2013

On 02.08.2013 15:50, John Mark Walker wrote:

> +1. That is what HyperKitty promises. My problem with Q&A forums is
> that there are then two competing ways to ask and answer questions:
> the web forum and the mailing list. I prefer to combine the two so
> that both pull from (and push to) the same data.

I know my vote doesn't count, but for what it's worth +1 for Hyperkitty
or whatever can interact with the existing mailing list - it is the only
thing that provides some level of support (I still have questions from
days ago waiting unanswered).
As far as I remember the old Q&A forum was people asking questions and
nobody replying, no point spreading so thin..

Lucian, humble glusterfs user :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro