[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] [FEEDBACK] Governance of GlusterFS project

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Aug 1 05:59:45 UTC 2013

On Wed, July 31, 2013 9:12 pm, Bharata B Rao wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Anand Avati <anand.avati at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Looking forward to hearing from you!
>
> Hi Avati,
>
> As many said on the thread, frequent releases will be good.
>
> Another aspect which we felt could be improved is the timely review for
the patches. Though this is the responsibility of the community as the
whole, I wonder if having component owners identified could help, so
that they could take interest in helping the patch reviews for their
components.

Ooh, I like that idea a lot. I keep putting of testing because it seems
like such a daunting task to test everything I can think of.