[Gluster-users] KVM guest I/O errors with xfs backed gluster volumes

Jacob Yundt jyundt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 11:30:35 UTC 2013

> The server volume configuration file does look fine. Can you provide a
> strace of the glusterfsd process when EINVALs are seen on readv and/or
> writev calls?

Attached is an strace from the gluster server running 3.4.0alpha3.  I
used the following flags "strace -ttT -f -p [pid of glusterfsd] -o
gluster_xfs_strace.out"

Additionally, I'm attaching the server gluster logs from the xfs
volume in question.

Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.

-Jacob