[Gluster-users] GlusterFS at various geographical locations.

Bobby Jacob bobby.jacob at alshaya.com
Mon Apr 8 12:19:10 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I'm setting up a GlusterFS to provide a shared storage for our application.
I have 3 machines at various locations and would like to create a gluster
volume from the same.

1)      Server 1               :               Dubai HO

2)      Server 2               :               Kuwait HO

3)      Server 3               :               UK HO

Which would be the most suited method to create the gluster volume ?

Thanks & Regards,

Bobby Jacob

Senior Technical Systems Engineer | eGroup

M.H. Alshaya Co. W.L.L.