[Gluster-users] Call for Participation: Gluster Workshop at LinuxCon EU

John Mark Walker johnmark at johnmark.org
Fri Sep 28 15:51:04 UTC 2012

Greetings,

If you were planning to attend LinuxCon EU in Barcelona, we will once again
have a full-day Gluster community workshop as one of the co-located events.
It will be on Thursday, November 8.

If you have an interesting project or you wanted to show off something
you're doing with GlusterFS, we want to hear from you. For our EU-based
friends, we can reimburse travel expenses.

If you don't have anything to present but would like to learn more about
the Gluster community and GlusterFS, these workshops are a great
opportunity to learn from the masters.

Thanks,
JM