[Gluster-users] Questions from community.gluster.org

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Wed Sep 19 17:22:52 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Here are some unanswered questions from our Q&A site. As a reminder, we like to populate our Q&A site with helpful answers and responses, so that we have a nice, searchable interface to a ready-made FAQ-o-matic. Apologies in advance for those who read email in plain text.

See below:

gluster xattr length limit

    * 0 Answers
    * 8 hours ago
How can I get the volume options

    * 0 Answers
    * 8 hours ago
How do you get the range of a lock from the statedump command?

    * 0 Answers
    * yesterday at 01:11
Is it possible to set the cache-max-file-size greater than io-cache-size?

    * 0 Answers
    * yesterday at 19:10
How do I diagnose geo-replication errors?

    * 0 Answers
    * 2 days ago
Is there a detailed technical document that outlines how gluster works at a low level?

    * 0 Answers
    * 2 days ago
Why can't I ls a directory after upgrading from 3.2.5 to 3.2.7?

    * 0 Answers
    * 4 days ago
How can I change the replica count for existing volume?

    * 0 Answers
    * 5 days ago
How can I get more information about an rsync failure in geo-replication?

    * 0 Answers
    * 6 days ago
What would cause a "Input/output error" after a server outage?

    * 1 Answer
    * 6 days ago
Is there some recommended way to speed up geo-replication for folders with lots of small files?

    * 0 Answers
    * 1 week ago
Can I delete all files on base file system (NOT the gluster mounted one) and have a heal re-replicate everything fresh?

    * 0 Answers
    * 1 week ago
What could cause an intermittent mount failure?

    * 0 Answers
    * 1 week ago
What will happen when two files have the same name in a volume?

    * 0 Answers
    * 1 week ago
How does one use GlusterFS with multiple network paths?

    * 0 Answers
    * 1 week ago