[Gluster-users] Removing transport type from a volume

Jon Tegner tegner at renget.se
Mon Sep 17 08:22:55 UTC 2012

Thanks!

We see a lot of errors of the type

"E [rdma.c:4417:tcp_connect_finish] 0-glusterStore2-client-2: tcp
connect to failed (Connection refused)"

These errors do appear on the two servers with infiniband, not on the
ones without.

Also, despite this flood of error messages in nfs.log, things appear to
work. Is it safe to ignore this?

Thanks again,

/jon