[Gluster-users] Removing transport type from a volume

Jon Tegner tegner at renget.se
Sun Sep 16 19:09:35 UTC 2012

Have a volume consisting of 4 bricks. It was set up using infiniband with

"Transport-type: tcp,rdma"

Since then the infiniband adapters have been removed from two of the
servers, and I would like to remove the "rdma-transport-type" from the
setup.

Please excuse me if this is a stupid question, but I haven't been able
to figure out how to achieve this (is it just by removing "rdma" from
the "volume.brick.mount.vol-files" on the 4 bricks)?

Thanks,

/jon