[Gluster-users] any opensource glusterfs cluster monitor portal??

Filip Pytloun filip.pytloun at gooddata.com
Sat Sep 15 08:31:00 UTC 2012

Hello,

Unfortunately I don't know about such an interface. Gluster monitoring
isn't very complex at the moment :-/

What you can use is gluster volume profile and gluster volume status
<volName> clients and write up some (for example) Munin or Icinga plugins
for monitoring.

Also I have a Python tool that just parses gluster volume profile
statistics and displaying in realtime top-like interface - I can probably
provide it if it will be helpful for someone, but it probably still isn't
ready to get into contrib (maybe soon).

Filip