[Gluster-users] A problem with gluster 3.3.0 and Sun Grid Engine

Manhong Dai daimh at umich.edu
Tue Sep 11 13:24:14 UTC 2012

Hi Pranith,

	Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!

	The volume is freshly installed a few weeks ago. Here is its info.

gluster> volume info home
Volume Name: home
Type: Distribute
Volume ID: 948d7b2e-ed78-43c0-9659-d3ac99cd7879
Number of Bricks: 2
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: camel1:/brick/home
Brick2: camel2:/brick/home
Options Reconfigured:
performance.flush-behind: off
nfs.disable: on

	In addition, glustefs version is 3.3.0 and OS is CentOS 6.3, and kernel
is 2.6.32-279.5.2.el6.x86_64

	Just let me know if you need any additional info.

Best,
Manhong