[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.3.0 on CentOS 6 - GigabitEthernet vs InfiniBand

Corey Kovacs corey.kovacs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:30:27 UTC 2012

Jeff that came from one of you core glusterfs engineers (sid?). According
to him the term stripe isn't used correctly and does not imply parallel
operations. Writes are handled one brick at a time. If a stripe were
parallel tje my 800 Mbs should have been closer to 2GB across three servers
each capable of 900 MB/s all day long. If you have docs that say otherwise
I'd love to see them.

Corey