[Gluster-users] Performance after failover

Torbjørn Thorsen torbjorn at trollweb.no
Fri Nov 30 14:47:40 UTC 2012

This is a self-reply.

I've not been able to reproduce the situation, and it just might be my
very own fault.
Quite possible that misunderstanding and monitoring issues were the
root causes of my problem.

--
Vennlig hilsen
Torbjørn Thorsen

Trollweb Solutions AS
- Professional Magento Partner
www.trollweb.no

Telefon dagtid: +47 51215300
Telefon kveld/helg: For kunder med Serviceavtale

Besøksadresse: Luramyrveien 40, 4313 Sandnes
Postadresse: Maurholen 57, 4316 Sandnes

Husk at alle våre standard-vilkår alltid er gjeldende