[Gluster-users] Packages for Debian Squeeze 3.3.1

Toby Corkindale toby.corkindale at strategicdata.com.au
Wed Nov 7 00:34:31 UTC 2012

On 05/11/12 23:31, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> On 11/04/2012 10:19 PM, Toby Corkindale wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Has there been any progress on building 3.3.1 .deb packages for Debian
>> Squeeze yet?
>
> Is there something wrong with the ones at
> http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.3/3.3.1/Debian/squeeze.repo/
> ?

Yes.. you forgot to tell anyone they existed! :)
(Last I saw on this list was an announcement that Wheezy packages were
now available, but you were having trouble getting Squeeze ones)

>> If no-one else has come forward, I can get one knocked up for. I build
>> packages pretty regularly. I consider myself "reasonably competent"
>> rather than "expert" at it, though.
>
> I expect we'd be happy — very happy —to have someone who knows Debian
> packaging to do the builds the next time.

Looking at the debian control files now, you seem to have it under
control. As I said, I'm competent, but no expert.

>> If you're interested, can you forward me the /debian/ directory contents
>> from the source of the Wheezy version?
>
> It's at https://github.com/semiosis/glusterfs-debian

thanks!
Toby