[Gluster-users] Instructions for converting a distributed volume to a distributed-replicated?

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Tue Nov 6 17:22:36 UTC 2012

The text isn't 100% clear, I agree, but it is safe to infer from this
what you would naturally infer:

    # gluster volume add-brick
    Usage: volume add-brick <VOLNAME> [<stripe|replica> <COUNT>] <NEW-BRICK> ...

meaning you can add-brick, specify the new replica (or stripe) count and
list enough bricks to make the change possible and it will do just that.