[Gluster-users] Very slow directory listing and high CPU usage on replicated volume

Jonathan Lefman jonathan.lefman at essess.com
Mon Nov 5 18:10:40 UTC 2012

Thanks Brian.  I tried what you recommended.  At first I was very
encouraged when I saw things moving across the wire.  But about 15 minutes
into the transfer things ground to a halt.  I am currently running across a
GigE channel.  Things were moving about 20-40 MB/s but when things stopped
moving the transfer rate is down in single digit kb/s.  Even doing a top
level directory listing takes quite a while.

Not in a happy state.