[Gluster-users] add replication to distribute-only volume....

Matthew Temple mht at mail.dfci.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 1 13:44:02 UTC 2012

Amar,

Oh, that is excellent news.   And a good reason to upgrade that cluster to
3.3.

I've read some questioning about RDMA support with 3.3, which seems to have
been resolved.   This is for a
new cluster I"m bringing up, which will have replication already.   But I
wanted to verify.

Matt Temple

------
Matt Temple