[Gluster-users] Glusterfs3.2.5 scaling

alfred de sollize desollize at gmail.com
Sun May 13 17:24:34 UTC 2012

Hi Amar,
                The version is  in  subject line -  is Glusterfs-3.2.5

TENC comes in clients for commands like - [cd  /home]  or [df -h /home]
/home   - Transport End point not connected
it also appears in server logs,
Attaching some part of client and server logs for one of the error bricks
is some problem for application integrations also? We use Centos-6.1..
Al