[Gluster-users] Replace Brick failed

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Tue May 8 05:44:41 UTC 2012

Philip,

Which version of Glusterfs are you using?
Could you attach the log files? If they are big,
could you identify sections of the log files that
were close in time to the commit of the replace-brick operation
and add ?

It would be better if you could provide as much information about
your setup as possible.

thanks,
krish