[Gluster-users] Replace Brick failed

Philip flips01 at googlemail.com
Mon May 7 19:25:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

I did a brick replacement that took several weeks and finished it with
a commit. For some reason no traffic is hitting the new server and the
old servers have to handle all the load. The server that was replaced
does not recieve any traffic as expected and the "gluster volume info"
command does also show that the replacement was successful.

I've already tried to restart the clients but this has no effect and
the traffic is still going to the old servers.

What could be the reason for this?