[Gluster-users] Some benchmarks for anyone that's interested..

Scot Kreienkamp SKreien at la-z-boy.com
Wed May 2 12:55:27 UTC 2012

Amar,

I am using local filesystem access so I can do a one-way RSYNC of specific directories to a remote machine.  I can't get geo-replication working anyway, but even if I could there doesn't appear to be any way to tell it to only geo-replicate specific directories.

Scot Kreienkamp
Senior Systems Engineer
skreien at la-z-boy.com