[Gluster-users] glusterfs and postfix/dovecot

Jure Koren (Uninet) jure.koren+gluster at uninet.si
Thu Mar 15 14:36:52 UTC 2012

I am running gluster with dovecot and postfix on two active/active
servers and it is working relatively OK.

Sometimes I get an index corrupted message in the mail.err log, but it's
nothing serious. I've had an issue once when files were marked as bad
and got tons of input/output errors, but I managed to solve it by
removing the files from the background storage on one node and deleting
extented attributes on the other node.

Jure