[Gluster-users] glusterfs and postfix/dovecot

Tiago A. Peçanha tiago at symetric.com.br
Thu Mar 15 12:47:28 UTC 2012

Hello,
I've been reading a lot of posts of dovecot implementation on clustered filesystems, while my first option was DRDB, I was suggested to take a look at glusterfs for my scenario.

Basically I'm considering a two server active-active scenario (or active-passive at least), with mailboxes data replication. We have actually 6,000 mailboxes and almost 300GB of data (and growing).

I'm wondering...how had been your experience with glusterfs + dovecot/postfix?

I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Tiago