[Gluster-users] NFS: server localhost error: fileid changed

Sean Fulton sean at gcnpublishing.com
Wed Mar 14 13:13:56 UTC 2012

We are having the same problem (see my post earlier this week). We have
four server nodes in a replicated cluster, and each is providing
localhost server facilities. The only comment I have gotten is not to
use Gluster for a cache drive, but that doesn't really address the
problem of why this is happening. NFS should be able to exclusively lock
the files.

sean