[Gluster-users] Gluster Management Console

Shireesh Anjal sanjal at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 07:43:57 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Can you please send the following details?

  - Output of "gluster volume set help-xml" from one of the backend
servers. I'm assuming that all backend servers are running exactly same
version of GlusterFS (3.3beta2)
  - The Gluster Management Gateway log file
(/var/log/glustermg/glustermg.log)
  - Screenshot of the error dialog you see on the UI

Shireesh