[Gluster-users] Memory leak with glusterfs NFS on 3.2.6

Xavier Normand xavier.normand at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 13:02:41 UTC 2012

Hi Philip,

I do have about the same problem that you describe. There is my setup:

Gluster: Two bricks running gluster 3.2.6

Clients:
4 clients running native gluster fuse client.
2 clients running nfs client

My nfs client are not doing that much traffic but i was able to view after a couple days that the brick used to mount the nfs is having memory issue.

i can provide more info as needed to help correct the problem.

Thank's

Xavier