[Gluster-users] Need advice on how to export directories

Thu Jul 12 22:45:49 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

I would export thought NFS, or evently native glusterFs, some directories from a volume but I need that each directory should be only exported to a specific IP address.

As an exemple :

/data1 would be exported only to 10.0.0.1
/data2 would be exported only to 10.0.0.2
/dataX would be exported only to 10.0.0.X

with /data1, /data2 and /dataX being subdirectories in the same gluster volume.

How can I do that ?

I've read the parameters of the gluster NFS server but I did not saw a way to do this.

Thank for your help.

Michel.