[Gluster-users] Gluster v 3.3 with KVM and High Availability

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Wed Jul 11 15:12:50 UTC 2012

Jeff,

Thanks for the response, I did see a couple of threads from the
archives mentioning trying to do what I am proposing but I am looking
for some more details on how they glued everything together to make it
work. Like did they use NFS or the native FUSE client, if using NFS
how did they make that highly available? What about clustering tools
like corosync, does using it with Gluster have special considerations?
Those sorts of questions.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew