[Gluster-users] State: Peer Rejected (Connected)

ron ramos nhadie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 03:11:45 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I just noticed this on my gluster, setup, tried searching and found
this: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gluster-devel/2011-05/msg00013.html
but i don't have the luxury of comparing different config as i only
have 2 bricks. i tried probing the peer but got the message "Probe on
host app2 port 12345 already in peer list"

i am thinking of detaching the peer then probing it again, but would
that affect my volume? will it be inaccessible? i would not want to
cause any downtime. do i need to remove the brick
first before detaching?

i'm using gluster version:

glusterfs-fuse-3.2.4-1
glusterfs-core-3.2.4-1

kernel 2.6.16.33-xenU and running on amazon ec2 instance.

thank you in advance.

Regards,
Ron