[Gluster-users] Can Hadoop run on gluster in 1 JT, N TT setup or only works for 1 JT+TT?

Venky Shankar venky at gluster.com
Mon Jan 30 17:14:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

Can you please dump the contents of conf/core-site.xml from the JT and TT ? (or attach it).

We have tested the plugin with 1 hadoop master (JT) and 8 Hadoop Task Trackers (TT), so it should work with your setup too.

Additionally it would be better if you can give us back the JobTracker and TaskTracker logs. (If they are huge in size paste the last 50 odd lines)

Thanks,
-Venky