[Gluster-users] Switch recommendations

Peter Linder peter.linder at fiberdirekt.se
Fri Jan 27 13:16:36 UTC 2012

You could get a cisco switch that supports cut through instead of
store-and-forward, for lower latency.

Other than that, compare the port to port forwarding times and see if
there is a difference between the switches you are looking at (probably
not) and make your decision based on that. Consider connecting
everything to two switches, for failover in case a switch breaks?