[Gluster-users] A "cool" failure mode which gives no real useful information at debug level ... and how to fix

Daniel Taylor dtaylor at vocalabs.com
Wed Jan 18 18:29:30 UTC 2012

Thanks. We saw something very similar with root filesystem damage on one
of our nodes locking access to the clusters it was a member of.

Better logging wouldn't have helped there, since it was clobbering the
glusterd logfile, but it does make me wonder if it isn't possible to get
smarter error messages for host filesystem access issues?

--
Daniel Taylor             VP Operations       Vocal Laboratories, Inc
dtaylor at vocalabs.com                                 952-941-6580x203