[Gluster-users] Issue running GlusterFS on CentOS 6

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Fri Jan 13 22:29:24 UTC 2012

On Friday 13 January 2012 19:02:04 Daniel Taylor wrote:
> I thought Gluster only ran on 64 bit machines?

It runs on 32 bit machines too. But that seems not "supported". The same with
accessing 64bit gluster-resources from 32bit clients. And mixing 32bit and
64bit for the bricks is probably not even considered.

Still, for the lack of enough 64bit machines my first tests of gluster are
happening at 32bit just fine (except for a not yet satisfying speed).

Have fun,

Arnold