[Gluster-users] Friday Fun Day: T-shirt Tag Line

John Mark Walker johnmark at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 23:06:28 UTC 2012

Greetings, community:

I was recently thinking about what would make for a decent tag line for a t-shirt. Last night, I started riffing on this:

"One namespace, replicated, with <blank> and <blank> for all."

I asked for some suggestions on twitter and the blog, and we've received a few today, the best of which are below:

"One namespace, replicated, with performance and uptime for all!"

"One namespace, replicated, with capacity and bandwidth for all!"

"One namespace, replicated, with Gluster and justice for all!"

"One namespace, replicated, with Linux and open source for all!"

"One namespace, replicated, with elastic hashing for all!"

"One namespace, replicated, distributed and free for all."

In discussing this on #gluster and on twitter, it would appear that there's quite a bit of room for a series of shirts based on variations of this theme. If we use your tag line, I'll give you your choice of the following:

1. $50 gift certificate from Amazon OR
2. Donation to the EFF in your name for the same amount.

On your mark... get set...

-JM