[Gluster-users] Can't stop or delete volume

Gabriel.Othmezouri at toyota-europe.com Gabriel.Othmezouri at toyota-europe.com
Thu Jan 5 14:24:47 UTC 2012

Hi Gerald,

The volume and peer information is by default stored in /etc/glusterd
which I guess was wiped when you reinstalled.

This should help restore the correct settings
http://europe.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Brick_Restoration_-_Replace_Crashed_Server

Alternatively I believe you can delete some files in /etc/glusterd
if you don't want to restore the volume.
Just not sure which ones :)

Best regards,

Gabriel