[Gluster-users] help for different uid gid

Az diqi7410 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:51:56 UTC 2012

Hi,all

I have serval several servers , they all have a user “a” ,I try to mount
glusterfs client on them, but user “a” on two of them has different uid
gid with others,

So ,mount cause different permission.

I saw there was a solution:

features/filter:

        * root-squashing            GF_OPTION_TYPE_BOOL

        * read-only                 GF_OPTION_TYPE_BOOL

        * fixed-uid                 GF_OPTION_TYPE_INT

        * fixed-gid                 GF_OPTION_TYPE_INT

        * translate-uid             GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY

        * translate-gid             GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY

        * filter-uid                GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY

        * filter-gid                GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY

   But I can’t find the features/filter in glusterfs-3.2.4,

If features/filter was deleted, how to deel with this problem.

Thank you