[Gluster-users] help for different uid gid
diqi7410 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 02:51:56 UTC 2012
I have serval several servers , they all have a user “a” ,I try to mount
glusterfs client on them, but user “a” on two of them has different uid
gid with others,
So ,mount cause different permission.
I saw there was a solution:
* root-squashing GF_OPTION_TYPE_BOOL
* read-only GF_OPTION_TYPE_BOOL
* fixed-uid GF_OPTION_TYPE_INT
* fixed-gid GF_OPTION_TYPE_INT
* translate-uid GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY
* translate-gid GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY
* filter-uid GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY
* filter-gid GF_OPTION_TYPE_ANY
But I can’t find the features/filter in glusterfs-3.2.4,
If features/filter was deleted, how to deel with this problem.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gluster-users