[Gluster-users] quota-timeout

chenfolin chenfolin at 360buy.com
Wed Feb 22 10:00:36 UTC 2012

Hi,all

I have some questions on the function of features.quota-timeout.

I see the description of option "features.quota-timeout", @http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Setting_Volume_Options,
it said "For performance reasons, quota caches the directory sizes on client. You can set timeout indicating the maximum duration of directory sizes in cache, from the time they are populated, during which they are considered valid.".Is that means in quota-timeout the directory sizes in cache won't change ?
And if I set the limit-usage,I can write 2 files(example A,B,;A file's size < limit-usage;B file's size < limit-usage;A file's size + B file's size > limit-usage)to the  directory in quota-timeout?

name:陈佛林
Mobile:18628976860
2012-02-22

chenfolin