[Gluster-users] volume set help-xml libxml problem anyone?

Carl Boberg carl.boberg at memnonnetworks.com
Tue Feb 21 15:20:57 UTC 2012

Hello,

Im testing the gluster management gateway (alpha) out of curiosity, but I
cant get further than registering my cluster when it fails with:
"Error: xml libraries not present to produce xml-output"

I have libxml2 installed on the servers but I still get this error so Im
just wondering if anyone else has tested this and seen the same problem?

servers are Centos 6.1

Same thing with the commandline on the servers:

glusterServer1 # gluster volume set help-xml
Error: xml libraries not present to produce xml-output

Cheers
---
Carl Boberg
Operations