[Gluster-users] Please Help- XenSever - "The NFS server version is unsupported Check your settings and try again"

Matthew Mackes matthewmackes at deltasoniccarwash.com
Mon Feb 13 22:25:02 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone.

I found the solution. Maybe this will help someone in the future. In
CentOS 6.x,  'portmap' was replaced by 'rpcbind'

The rpcbind (and its dependency's) needs to be installed and the
service started. Then Gluster needs to be restarted.

I built my servers from the most basic install option on the CentOS 6
disks and then added what I thought I needed. Now I know we need
rpcbind for CentOS 6.

Thanks everyone,

Matt